Tuesday, May 6, 2014

IPads

I couldn't talk about technology in the classroom without doing a post on IPads.  With all the educational apps out there for so many different grade levels and needs, of course they are a great tool for the classroom.  The only thing is the two districts I have been in this year, I have not seen many IPads in use.  I think teachers would use IPads in their classrooms more if they had access to more than just one.  This way the teacher could have students work on them in small groups.

 

The IPads that I have seen in use have been with students with special needs that have one that they carry around with them at all times.  The IPads have apps on them that assist to the students needs and that is a wonderful thing.  I have decided not to talk about any of the educational apps that are out there in this post because there are so many and I would not know where to begin.  If there are any apps out there that you have used in the classroom please leave a comment and let me know what it is and how you use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment